truck 2-3 DAY DELIVERY!
 

Cart is Empty

Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir 2019
United States
Per Bottle: $24.65
Per case of 12: $295.80
 
Producer: Stephen Vincent
Vintage: 2019
Production Area: North Coast
Type: Red Wine
Alcohol: 14.5%
Description:

Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir

The 2019 vintage brought an earlier harvest than previous years; yielding a smaller crop, with great quality fruit.  Harvest was complete by mid-September; grapes were promptly destemmed and fermented in stainless steel tanks. 

60% of the wine was transferred to one year old, neutral barrels for 13 months.  The remaining 40% remained in tank to retain the fresh fruit aromas; all lots were blending prior to bottling. 
 
Taste: A rich, round, red fruit driven Pinot Noir from the North Coast of California. Ripe cherry, raspberry, goji berry, strawberry and red plum fill the nose and follow through to the palate. There are underlying notes of clove, allspice and sweet hibiscus that provide a pleasant backbone to the persistent fruit. The wine is dry, full-bodied with refined tannins.
Cellaring Potential: Drink now or age 6+ years
Food Matching: Grilled mushrooms, Peking (or roasted) duck, seared salmon or tuna.

 

Buy Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir Online from 30.50 Wine Imports

30.50 Imports is your wine agent in Toronto to find Californian wines for all occasions. As Californian wine importers, we have a sommelier ready to assist you with your wine purchases. Whether you’re looking for wines for your dining table, for a special gift or for a special event, we can help you find a wine that fits your tastes. 

Shop our portfolio of wines or ask us to help you choose a wine.
Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir 2019
United States
Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir 2019